Last modified: September 7, 2015
APPLICATION OF POLICY
This Policy applies to information we may collect: on this Website; in an e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and us; through mobile or desktop applications you downloaded from this Website, which provides dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website; or when you interact with their advertising applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertiser links to this Policy.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you register with us (i.e., create an account) or when you download free software. We use your Personal Information for four primary purposes: to make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once; to help you quickly find software, services or information; to help us create content most relevant to you; and to alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from the Company.
If you provide us with personal information, we will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time at by managing your account settings. There, you can view and edit personal information you have already given us.
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you will still be able to access certain portions of the Website, such as the landing page; however, you will not be able to access the entire Website, including areas that require registration.
If you decide to register, you will be able to select the kinds of information you want to receive from us by subscribing to various services, like our electronic newsletters. If you do not want us to communicate with you about other offers regarding our Company=s products, programs, events, or services by e-mail, postal mail, or telephone, you may select the option stating that you do not wish to receive marketing messages from us.
NOTICE TO PARENTS; ISSUES REGARDING MINORS
The Website site does not publish content that is targeted to children and is not intended for children under 13 years of age. Therefore, no one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website, and we will not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features that may be or become available within this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information: by which you may be personally identified, such as name, mailing address, e mail address or telephone number ("personal information"); that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your gender; and/or about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us; and automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies; or from third parties, for example, our business partners.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
USAGE DETAILS, IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including: details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to: estimate our audience size and usage patterns; store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests; speed up your searches and recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information to present our Website and its contents to you; to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us; to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; to provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices; to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection; to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it; to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website; in any other way we may describe when you provide the information, or for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third¬ parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form/registration form)/adjust your user preferences in your account profile).
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form/registration form). You can also always opt out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e mail address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form/registration form). You can also always opt out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e mail stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional e mail, you may send us a return e mail asking to be omitted from future e mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target audience preferences, you can opt out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form/registration form ). You can also always opt out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. For this opt out to function, you must have your browser set to accept browser cookies.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have taken strong measures to protect the security of your personal information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honored. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
We guarantee your e-commerce transactions to be 100% safe and secure. When you place orders or access your personal account information, you are utilizing secure server software SSL, which encrypts your personal information before it is sent over the Internet. SSL is one of the safest encryption technologies available.
In addition, your transactions are guaranteed under the federal Fair Credit Billing Act. This Act states that your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 in fraudulent credit card charges. If your bank does hold you liable for $50.00 or less, we'll cover your liability provided the unauthorized, fraudulent use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own and from purchases made from us over our secure server. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
We strictly protect the security of your personal information and honors your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. Your information may be stored and processed in the United Kingdom or any other country where the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates or agents are located.
You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your user name and password; therefore, it is important that you do not share your user name and password with others.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
CELERITY INITIATIVES LTD 14 NORAH FRY AVENUE SHEPTON MALLET SOMERSET BA4 5UE UNITED KINGDOM